Best Russian Dating Sites And Mail Order Birde Platforms For Marriage
Stereotypes complicate communication between the two and don’t let them build a strong relationship. That’s why people should be aware of harmful stereotypes. This article describes the most widespread stereotypes about Russian routine and women to debunk them.
Stereotypes about Russia
The world considers the Russian Federation a mysterious country with bizarre habits and traditions. However, these Russian stereotypes are far from being true. Let’s read about the most popular of them.
1. All Russians drink vodka. Looks strange, but the whole world thinks that. It happened due to stereotypical Russian images the media provides. In films and series, Russians are shown as people who drink vodka a lot and any time. Still, it’s not right for all Russian citizens. Especially for girls – they prefer wine and champagne.
2. All Russians have a pet bear. Sounds funny, isn’t it? However, Russians claim they often hear it from foreigners. Bear is a symbol of Russia. Bears live in numerous Russian forests and can be seen in the circus. You won’t see a bear in a Russian household as Russians prefer cats and dogs.
3. It’s freezing in Russia. Russian Federation is a huge country. Its territory has several climate zones. Yes, somewhere the temperature might be -50°С. Nevertheless, there are sea resorts in the south of Russia. So you can choose a zone you want.
Russian people will appreciate it if you avoid these stereotypes.
Stereotypes about Russian girls
You might miss a chance for love if stereotypes prevent you from contacting a Russian beauty. Don’t let it happen! There are debunked stereotypes about Russian nymphs.
1. Russian women are as strong as men. In some parts of the world, stereotypical Russian women are portrayed physically as strong as arm-rustlers. A local proverb tells that a Russian woman can get a horse out of the mud and enter a burning building. However, it’s a wrong thought. Russian girls prefer being feminine, especially if a worthy man is near. They can cope with life difficulties, but it doesn’t develop physical strength or close hearts.
2. Russian girls are unapproachable. Some might claim Russian beauties are impregnable. Well, those ladies know they are worthy of having the best. That’s why Russian girls are attentive to choosing a partner. They won’t go deep if men don’t prove serious intentions. There are some keys to Russian women’s hearts as well. Compliments and gifts are some of them when we talk about Russian dating.
3. Russian ladies are gold-diggers. It frequently appears that such a stereotype is spread by men who aren’t skillful to impress a lady or successful in gaining money. Russian women choose a partner based on personality traits. For them, financial status is a reflection of men’s determination and maturity. They want men with plans about the future but not lots of money.
4. Russian wives are housewives only. Russian women are diverse, so diverse are their married lifestyles. Some of them prefer staying home, while others seek to build a career. Nevertheless, Russian girls don’t forget about other life spheres. They spend time on self-development and hobbies. So even if your Russian wife wants to dedicate herself to a household – be sure you’ll always have to discuss with her besides daily routine.
5. Russian women are cold-hearted. There’s a Russian stereotype that people don’t smile in streets, and Russian girls have cold unresponsive hearts. It’s a damaging thought that prevents people from getting close to Russian nymphs. Actually, they are kind and altruistic. Women from Russia don’t refuse to help and support someone in need. They give their love to families and friends. So expect your Russian girl to have a warm heart.
The bottom line
Don’t let stereotypes blurry your vision! Russian beautiful and kind girls are waiting for close contact.